SCREENSHOT TV & CINEMA
A research that allows you to follow and measure all the characters on Italian television networks and to know the launches of the movies of the next 24 months.
Screenshot TV records, every three months, all animated series and catalogs them according to frequency data and programming repetition, special time slots, presence in the week and weekend. A tool that permits companies to monitor with depth of analysis the 160 and more cartoon characters on TV.
Screnshoot Cinema also gives a complete panoramic of all the films, that will be
released in the next 24 months, those that will influence behavior the buying of children and families, with quarterly updates and specific insights.
Screenshot TV & Cinema is the new way to measure the performance of the main Italian “franchise”, to guide companies specialized in products for kids, promotion agencies and buyers.
Important information about Screenshot TV:
- animated series transmitted every month for each of the 5 free TV platforms
- profiling by age and gender target
- weekly daily transmission frequency and during weekends
- placement in afternoon bands
- availability and contacts for licensing projects per character
- KPI summary, each quarter.
Important information about Screenshot Cinema:
- Calendar of all films, for all children and families for the next 4 semesters
- card with synopsis, target, franchise, and licensing rights contacts
- updates every three month of exit/transition to digital platforms
Recognition: quarterly basis
Data availability: The service is offered with annual subscription and delivery of quarterly data 15 days. following the closing of the solar quarter.
TYPES OF SUBSCRIPTION
- SILVER SUBSCRIPTION
540 + IVA (22%)
One year of Silver membership includes:
- Screenshot TV – 2 reports with quarterly data released 20 days after the end of the quarter.
- Screenshot CINEMA – 2 reports with quarterly updates of the cinema releases of the following 8 quarters.
- GOLD SUBSCRIPTION
950 + IVA (22%)
One year of Gold membership includes:
- Screenshot TV – 4 reports in a year with quarterly data released 20 days after the end of the quarter.
- Screenshot CINEMA – 4 reports in one year with quarterly updates of the theatrical releases of the following 8 quarters.